Project Manager-College Health Initiative
LOCATION: Newark, New Jersey/Remote Work
CLASSIFICATION: Full-time, Exempt- 37.5 hours/week
ANNUAL SALARY: $55-60K
JOB SUMMARY: Oversee and support a statewide public health campaign to promote COVID-19 and adult vaccinations on college campuses through an annual public service announcement contest. Serve as primary contact for outside vendors and community partners for the college health initiative. Supervise College Health Initiative staff.
- Oversee the college health initiative including planning, organizing, leading, and managing program activities and staff.
- Responsible for managing contracts with vendors and monitoring completion of objectives.
- Identify and cultivate partner organizations/individuals at colleges and universities to promote annual contest and health initiative.
- Oversee annual contest submissions, judging, and awards.
- Analyze and report on student survey results.
- Develop and coordinate interactive social media events with colleges and outside vendor to promote the annual contest.
- Prepare bi-monthly narrative progress reports on completion of project objectives.
- Handle other duties as assigned.
- Master’s Degree preferred in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Public Health or related field required.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in nonprofit communications/public health. Minimum 1 year supervisory experience.
- Ability to work remotely and independently.
- Excellent writing, editing, project management, and planning skills.
- Familiarity with public health-related messaging and cultural competency strongly preferred.
- Highly collaborative styles, skilled at relationship and consensus building.
- Strong initiative and follow through with enthusiastic positive attitude.
This position reports to the Director of Public Health Initiatives.
Please fill out the form below. All applications must include a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.