Promoting Health & Wellness: Outreach and Peer Education
Trusted LinksTM is a northern New Jersey-based program that engages community advocates to lead discussion groups about reproductive health and empower other women. The program’s goal is to educate women of color as peer educators on topics related to reproductive health. By educating our community, we hope to lower the death rates of Black women as it relates to pregnancy and childbirth.
What can you do to help?
Attend a training to become a Trusted Link. Educate and recruit 10 of your peers.
Benefits of the Trusted Links
- Empower and educate other women in your neighborhood or workplace
- Network with other passionate peer leaders
- Gain professional skills
- Identify as a Black woman
- Between the ages of 20 and 50
- Live, work or go to school in northern New Jersey
- Have a passion for the health and wellness of your community
Thank you to the Horizon Foundation for New Jersey and the Jewish Women’s Foundation of New Jersey for their generous support.
Learn more or sign-up to become a Trusted Link.